- Prior to starting the job, verify final size piece and place letter in the outer envelope to assure the correct window positioning of the name and address block and bar code.
- Manually adjusts the trim collars for proper measurements established from the job ticket, side guides to trim to final size and adjust the buckle fold plates for proper size dimensions of the folded product.
- Programs High Speed Continuous Folder to proper measurements assuring proper trim, cut off, fold & when appropriate, proper card affixing.
- Operates Bindery equipment, keeping sequence in order, traying correctly and continuously checking quality of work.
- Continuously assures that equipment is properly and safely maintained (i.e, guards are in place, greasing and lubing machine, alerting supervisor of any malfunctions, change blades, cleans flatbed, etc.)
- Solid work history
- Proven Mechanical Skills (any type)
- Computer familiarity (some knowledge of Microsoft word/excel)
- Basic Math skills including ability to read a ruler
- Basic oral and written communications skills - bilingual preferred
- Open to working overtime
To apply or to submit your credentials for future consideration, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org